Let us help you meet your GMAT goals.
- GMAT 760 (Q50 V41)
- Alumnus of IIMA, McMaster University, Canada (Top 50 worldwide)
- CAT (2006) – 99.55 percentile
- Founder TestCafe, Former Director NeoStencil
- Former Senior Tutor at ExamPAL, an AI-based GMAT prep platform
- Among Top 2 most viewed GMAT writers on Quora
- Co-author of 99 Must Know GMAT Questions
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anishpassi/
- GMAT 780 (Q51 V47) and GMAT 770 (Q50 V44)
- Former Director of Curriculum at e-GMAT, a US based GMAT Prep firm
- Alumnus of IIMA (India’s Top B-School and World’s Top-30)
- CAT (2007) – 99.98 percentile
- Passionate about teaching, learning, and growing.
- Involved in GMAT Prep since 2012
- One of India’s most qualified and accomplished GMAT coaches
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/singhchiranjeev/
About GMAT INTENSIVE
GMAT Intensive is an outcome of the intentions of two like-minded individuals to add value to the student community on a scale much bigger than they were operating on individually. Both of us:
- Feel that learning has an intrinsic value, not just an extrinsic one (GMAT score)
- Understand that GMAT is a test of skills, not certain formulae, tricks, or techniques.
- Know that the skills tested on the GMAT are pretty useful in MBA and beyond (that’s why they are tested on GMAT! Common sense?)
- Have a passion for learning and teaching
- Believe that there is a lot of scope to add value in the domain of GMAT prep
GMAT INTENSIVE is a comprehensive course that will take you through all the aspects you need to focus on to get your desired GMAT score.
GMAT INTENSIVE is a skills-building course. You will understand what skills are truly tested on the GMAT, and you will receive training to build those skills.
Through this structured and organized course, you’ll get a chance to work on some of the most difficult 700-level questions that the GMAT throws at us, and understand what really is being tested and how to handle those questions.
GMAT Intensive is currently offered in 4 formats:
- Full course – Live
- Verbal Only – Live
- Quant Only – Live
- Full course – Recorded