GMAT INTENSIVE Recorded
Welcome to GMAT INTENSIVE!
In this course, Anish and CJ will take you through various aspects of GMAT preparation, and will help you understand how to prepare for the GMAT and how to handle each question type on the GMAT.
There will be pre-session and post-session homework assignments for every session. To get the most out of this course, do the course material in the order in which it is presented.
The course contains all the same content as any of our live batches. The only difference is that the sessions are recordings of a previous batch.
The sessions are generally of length 2 hrs 15 min to 2 hrs 30 min.
You may enroll in the course by clicking on ‘Take this course’ on the top of this page.
Refund policy: You may ask for a refund within 48 hours of enrolling in the course.
- To resolve your doubts, you’ll have access to weekly ‘office-hours
- You could use those office hours to discuss any questions related to the course, your practice, or anything related to your GMAT prep
- The office hours are group sessions, and not 1-on-1 with the instructors
- Office hours are the only way to get your doubts resolved. Only technical and course-access related support is provided over email.
- You’ll find the list of office hours at the bottom of the page
- You may attend Office hours within your course access of 180 days
- You will need to carefully follow the instructions mentioned in the Office Hours topics
- All Office Hours are led by either Anish or CJ.